Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Motor resistors
#1

Hi all

What are the flat round resistors for on motors usually in off the shelf cars?

All of the new motors I've bought (Mabuchi and Slot it flat 6) don't have them so do I need install one on a new motor or can I run without?

Thanks

Rob
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Motor resistors - by 964rh - 26th-Apr-21, 09:51 AM
RE: Motor resistors - by BAracer - 26th-Apr-21, 09:59 AM
RE: Motor resistors - by CMOTD - 26th-Apr-21, 10:02 AM
RE: Motor resistors - by 964rh - 26th-Apr-21, 10:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bowley
8th-Oct-24, 12:05 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by Kevan
15th-Aug-24, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Top Down
10th-Jun-24, 06:45 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
5th-Jan-24, 06:54 PM
Last Post by AlexisGaitanis
30th-Nov-23, 10:21 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
3rd-Apr-23, 01:32 AM
Last Post by Kevan
28th-Mar-23, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)