25th-Apr-21, 02:57 PM
Agreed, excellent work, obviously it's still a learning curve but so far an enthralling 2 days of racing in and around Brighton.
Personally (for future events) I'd like to see the Historic class limited even further, maybe with a narrower width and/or narrow tyres, it was always going to be a GT40 benefit (If I had one I'd have used it), the charm of that class has to be the real classics, the Yanktanks, Cortina, Mini, TR4 & Elite, they should be in a class of their own.
Personally (for future events) I'd like to see the Historic class limited even further, maybe with a narrower width and/or narrow tyres, it was always going to be a GT40 benefit (If I had one I'd have used it), the charm of that class has to be the real classics, the Yanktanks, Cortina, Mini, TR4 & Elite, they should be in a class of their own.
Bernie, racing since 1969

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)