24th-Apr-21, 07:38 PM
Apart from those cars on (or near) the podiums, I'd say these four were my favourite drives of the afternoon...
In other words, I can definitely see one or more being added to my wishlist
Ade and Jeremy... what can I say? Those little cars need plenty of weight down low. Your other cars were great - and you've both admitted the TR4 and Mini are works in progress. Both look lovely. The Mini could definitely do with a motor replacement - less revs, less torque. The TR4 chassis (or maybe the screws?) was dragging at times, which didn't help - but the main issue was the car tipped too easily. With some work, they are both going to be a lot of fun to drive.
Leo - The Race Coordinator data file was all part of Plan A... In the end Plan D (or was it E?) was alright, but missing a lot of the details I'd planned for. Thankfully I had a tried-and-tested lap timing alternative at hand.
Now it's time to start building the hill. It's going to be a long night...
If you're not acquainted with the Devil's Dyke Hillclimb, there's a scene-by-scene introduction over a few posts on this thread.
In other words, I can definitely see one or more being added to my wishlist

Ade and Jeremy... what can I say? Those little cars need plenty of weight down low. Your other cars were great - and you've both admitted the TR4 and Mini are works in progress. Both look lovely. The Mini could definitely do with a motor replacement - less revs, less torque. The TR4 chassis (or maybe the screws?) was dragging at times, which didn't help - but the main issue was the car tipped too easily. With some work, they are both going to be a lot of fun to drive.
Leo - The Race Coordinator data file was all part of Plan A... In the end Plan D (or was it E?) was alright, but missing a lot of the details I'd planned for. Thankfully I had a tried-and-tested lap timing alternative at hand.
Now it's time to start building the hill. It's going to be a long night...
If you're not acquainted with the Devil's Dyke Hillclimb, there's a scene-by-scene introduction over a few posts on this thread.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)