10th-Apr-21, 06:47 PM
It all started about a week ago with thoughts about a 8x4 portable track for weekend relaxation, and somehow it's ended up here...
A ready made vintage Scalextric Classic single track rally stage for the price of two of the tables I was thinking of buying for the original scheme. Collection only on the Bay, 10 minutes from my front door. I had to have it.
Needs a bit of TLC, but it's a track I can pop into the garage at any time of day and have a quick spin round. I already have some ideas about extending it, and also giving it more of a forest theme. I've named it after our local forest, but I have a fondness for Dalby Forest so...there will be log piles!
A ready made vintage Scalextric Classic single track rally stage for the price of two of the tables I was thinking of buying for the original scheme. Collection only on the Bay, 10 minutes from my front door. I had to have it.
Needs a bit of TLC, but it's a track I can pop into the garage at any time of day and have a quick spin round. I already have some ideas about extending it, and also giving it more of a forest theme. I've named it after our local forest, but I have a fondness for Dalby Forest so...there will be log piles!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)