28th-Mar-21, 12:07 PM
The 'Cornfield Garage' team from Eastbourne are almost ready for transportation...
They all spent most of yesterday and this morning on my test track where I have tried to prepare them as best as I can for this Proxy. I hadn't planned to enter a car in Class C, but in the early hours of this morning I told myself I had to try and make the Mini drivable, starting from a very undrivable position. But with a bit of "Tasmanian Tuning" (watch this week's world wide chat for clues...) I've got it to a state where I hope it performs for all the drivers.
And I bought the mirrors and aerial especially for the Class A Bentley, so I would like the car back with them on please!
They all spent most of yesterday and this morning on my test track where I have tried to prepare them as best as I can for this Proxy. I hadn't planned to enter a car in Class C, but in the early hours of this morning I told myself I had to try and make the Mini drivable, starting from a very undrivable position. But with a bit of "Tasmanian Tuning" (watch this week's world wide chat for clues...) I've got it to a state where I hope it performs for all the drivers.
And I bought the mirrors and aerial especially for the Class A Bentley, so I would like the car back with them on please!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)