14th-Mar-21, 09:06 AM
I have one set up observation, so far...
I watched the Triggerman YouTube video on setting up the wheel drive parallel with the drum. Using my calipers, there was a very slight coning of the tyre. So I went through the TM process but when I loosened the nut for the middle block, it did not seem to be any movement in it at all. I couldn't even get a 0.06mm feeler to slide in.
Have I missed something? Is the block at its limit of adjustment already? Would there be any benefit in loosening everything and setting it up from scratch?
And most importantly...where can I get those adjustment screws with the massive knobs on the end?!
I watched the Triggerman YouTube video on setting up the wheel drive parallel with the drum. Using my calipers, there was a very slight coning of the tyre. So I went through the TM process but when I loosened the nut for the middle block, it did not seem to be any movement in it at all. I couldn't even get a 0.06mm feeler to slide in.
Have I missed something? Is the block at its limit of adjustment already? Would there be any benefit in loosening everything and setting it up from scratch?
And most importantly...where can I get those adjustment screws with the massive knobs on the end?!
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)