8th-Mar-21, 01:47 PM
Mike, I was thinking of the Extreme Slotting event I have been proposing, depending of how much interest we might get of couse.
Having now bought the said "fine looking I-Pace" what could I do with it after this event, and I came up with the idea of converting it to a off road or Raid slot car. Have to put on a new chassis etc, but I might know a man who could do this. Taking Leo's theme, be great to have a I-Pace off road challenge class included in such a proxy event ?
Having now bought the said "fine looking I-Pace" what could I do with it after this event, and I came up with the idea of converting it to a off road or Raid slot car. Have to put on a new chassis etc, but I might know a man who could do this. Taking Leo's theme, be great to have a I-Pace off road challenge class included in such a proxy event ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)