7th-Mar-21, 06:39 PM
(7th-Mar-21, 05:37 PM)Nonfractal Wrote:Thanks Alan, I can copy the picture off the forum, I understand about keeping a low profile.(6th-Mar-21, 05:22 PM)Mike174 Wrote:(6th-Mar-21, 04:27 PM)Nonfractal Wrote: Putting together my car for the heritage class C
Interior coloured and reinstalled.
This a car previously used for LSC London so...
Out with the Avant Hurricane 27k and in with an old scaleauto junior sprinter 17k.
Inverted offset axle bushes to lift the rear end.
My first ever attempt at a sprung guide. Bit stiff, needs work.![]()
Alan W
That looks really cool!
Could I ask a favour? If your a member of the Facebook group could you possibly post in there to? I’m trying to involve people in sharing their builds. If your not a member would it be possible for me to post the picture on your behalf?
Cheers
Mike
Happy to email pics to you.
Happy for you to post them on Facebook.
Prefer to keep a low profile on social media
Alan
If anyone has pictures that I could put on the Facebook page please message me on the forum. It might help attract some more competitors from social media.
Cheers
Mike

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)