7th-Mar-21, 05:41 PM
It's possible I may get the fanzine finished tomorrow... But in the meantime here are a few stats that will be included:
The first is an analysis of top 5's on the stages (note: some were shared, so the column total may add up to more than 11).
Then we have the results for Classes A and B, including top 3 finishes...
Tomorrow will involved packing up some cars, ready for posting the first batch on Tuesday. Do let me know if you've moved in the past six weeks (!) although I will be emailing/messaging you all in the next 24 hours.
The first is an analysis of top 5's on the stages (note: some were shared, so the column total may add up to more than 11).
Then we have the results for Classes A and B, including top 3 finishes...
Tomorrow will involved packing up some cars, ready for posting the first batch on Tuesday. Do let me know if you've moved in the past six weeks (!) although I will be emailing/messaging you all in the next 24 hours.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)