26th-Feb-21, 05:28 PM
Here's a more compete list from the UK distributor - but no pics yet...
1:43 scale SCX Compact
C10306 Crazy Rally Starter set. RRP £89.95
C10372 Porsche 911 GT3. RRP £16.95
C10373 Aston Martin Vantage GT3. RRP £15.95
C10374 Formula E #1. RRP. £15.95
C10375 Formula E #2. RRP. £15.95
C10376 Hyundai I-20 WRX. £16.95
C10377 Audi S1 WRX. £16.95
SCX Advance digital
E10395 Audi S1 WRX #11. RRP £52.95
E10397 Hyundai I-20 WRC Dani Sordo. RRP £52.95
E10398 Hyundai I-20 WRX #14. RRP £52.95
E10399 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #18. RRP £52.95
E10400 Porsche 991 GT3 #9. RRP £52.95
E10401 Left / Right Deviation Track. RRP £20.95
SCX Original analogue
U10384 GT Race Starter Set (new version). RRP £99.95
U10405 Mud Track Starter Set. RRP £139.95
U10385 Audi S1 WRX #11. RRP £42.95
U10386 Audi S1 WRX #12. RRP £42.95
U10387 Hyundai I-20 WRC Dani Sordo. RRP £42.95
U10388 Hyundai I-20 RX #14. RRP £42.95
U10389 Hyundai I-20 RX #6. RRP £42.95
U10390 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #18. RRP £42.95
U10391 Porsche 991 GT3 #9. RRP £42.95
U10392 Toyota Celica Safari. RRP £42.95
U10393 Ford Escort Cosworth - Ken Block. RRP £42.95
U10394 Sliding Chicane Gift Set RRP £42.95
U10395 Straight Track Single Lane 360mm x 4. RRP £TBA
I am intrigued to set some pictures of those new sets and the sliding chicane. I'll be keeping an eye on their Facebook and Instagram accounts - that's where the pics will be.
1:43 scale SCX Compact
C10306 Crazy Rally Starter set. RRP £89.95
C10372 Porsche 911 GT3. RRP £16.95
C10373 Aston Martin Vantage GT3. RRP £15.95
C10374 Formula E #1. RRP. £15.95
C10375 Formula E #2. RRP. £15.95
C10376 Hyundai I-20 WRX. £16.95
C10377 Audi S1 WRX. £16.95
SCX Advance digital
E10395 Audi S1 WRX #11. RRP £52.95
E10397 Hyundai I-20 WRC Dani Sordo. RRP £52.95
E10398 Hyundai I-20 WRX #14. RRP £52.95
E10399 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #18. RRP £52.95
E10400 Porsche 991 GT3 #9. RRP £52.95
E10401 Left / Right Deviation Track. RRP £20.95
SCX Original analogue
U10384 GT Race Starter Set (new version). RRP £99.95
U10405 Mud Track Starter Set. RRP £139.95
U10385 Audi S1 WRX #11. RRP £42.95
U10386 Audi S1 WRX #12. RRP £42.95
U10387 Hyundai I-20 WRC Dani Sordo. RRP £42.95
U10388 Hyundai I-20 RX #14. RRP £42.95
U10389 Hyundai I-20 RX #6. RRP £42.95
U10390 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #18. RRP £42.95
U10391 Porsche 991 GT3 #9. RRP £42.95
U10392 Toyota Celica Safari. RRP £42.95
U10393 Ford Escort Cosworth - Ken Block. RRP £42.95
U10394 Sliding Chicane Gift Set RRP £42.95
U10395 Straight Track Single Lane 360mm x 4. RRP £TBA
I am intrigued to set some pictures of those new sets and the sliding chicane. I'll be keeping an eye on their Facebook and Instagram accounts - that's where the pics will be.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)