25th-Feb-21, 03:40 PM
I'm starting to knock a schedule into shape for the weekend...
The Arctic Rally starts tomorrow and is on WRC+ (and selected action on BT Sport?). Friday's WRC action is just two stages - the first at 13:08 (GMT) and the second 16:38.
Saturday - Stage 8. I'll be building the hillclimb Saturday morning (cleaning, testing and maintenance is already done), making sure I catch the four WRC stages (SS3 07:08; SS4 08:38; SS5 10.08; SS6 13:38). I may squeeze in Class A or B between 2pm and 3pm - the WRC SS7 starts at 15:08. The other smaller class could follow between 3.30 & 4.30pm - the final WRC stage of the day starts at 16.38. Class C will start at 5.30pm - or Rebecca and I may run all three classes then. There's no live coverage, but I'll be posting results and pics between the classes and the official results and overall standings in the evening.
Sunday - Stage 9. Barring any overnight cat vandalism, the stage should be good to go for 6am. I'll be getting up a bit earlier to make sure everything is ship-shape and the course car will pass through the stage at 5.45. I plan to go live with single-camera streaming at 6am. The link to the Facebook event is here.
It looks like people are interested... so I'd better make sure everything works. I can 100% promise you that the coverage won't be anywhere near as good as Jean's. This will be a solo effort (maybe some feline assistance), but I'm aiming to get through the three classes by the start of the first action of the day from Finland at 08:08 (GMT). If not, I'll pause to watch the leading cars go through. The final stage of the Arctic Rally is scheduled for 11:18. There's a good chance the official results and overall standings of our Stage 9 will be posted by then.
The Arctic Rally starts tomorrow and is on WRC+ (and selected action on BT Sport?). Friday's WRC action is just two stages - the first at 13:08 (GMT) and the second 16:38.
Saturday - Stage 8. I'll be building the hillclimb Saturday morning (cleaning, testing and maintenance is already done), making sure I catch the four WRC stages (SS3 07:08; SS4 08:38; SS5 10.08; SS6 13:38). I may squeeze in Class A or B between 2pm and 3pm - the WRC SS7 starts at 15:08. The other smaller class could follow between 3.30 & 4.30pm - the final WRC stage of the day starts at 16.38. Class C will start at 5.30pm - or Rebecca and I may run all three classes then. There's no live coverage, but I'll be posting results and pics between the classes and the official results and overall standings in the evening.
Sunday - Stage 9. Barring any overnight cat vandalism, the stage should be good to go for 6am. I'll be getting up a bit earlier to make sure everything is ship-shape and the course car will pass through the stage at 5.45. I plan to go live with single-camera streaming at 6am. The link to the Facebook event is here.
It looks like people are interested... so I'd better make sure everything works. I can 100% promise you that the coverage won't be anywhere near as good as Jean's. This will be a solo effort (maybe some feline assistance), but I'm aiming to get through the three classes by the start of the first action of the day from Finland at 08:08 (GMT). If not, I'll pause to watch the leading cars go through. The final stage of the Arctic Rally is scheduled for 11:18. There's a good chance the official results and overall standings of our Stage 9 will be posted by then.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)