24th-Feb-21, 04:27 PM
The answer your question KensRedZed, is:
![[Image: wIfZcSM.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/wIfZcSM.jpg)
TBH I will retain the stock interior as they will only race each other at home and I am not after outright performace, just two evenly matched cars :)
That said, I am happy to chop what is unnecessary out and so I did
![[Image: qtEmZqh.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/qtEmZqh.jpg)
Obviously a full replacement would net much greater loss, but as a simple chop job any amount lost is to the good !
![[Image: GrwVfcN.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/GrwVfcN.jpg)
Here are the stock wheels:
![[Image: ITLwjJd.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ITLwjJd.jpg)
The replacements are 19mm with high profile NSR tyres stretched on, and even then are a good bit smaller.
![[Image: wIfZcSM.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/wIfZcSM.jpg)
TBH I will retain the stock interior as they will only race each other at home and I am not after outright performace, just two evenly matched cars :)
That said, I am happy to chop what is unnecessary out and so I did
![[Image: qtEmZqh.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/qtEmZqh.jpg)
Obviously a full replacement would net much greater loss, but as a simple chop job any amount lost is to the good !
![[Image: GrwVfcN.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/GrwVfcN.jpg)
Here are the stock wheels:
![[Image: ITLwjJd.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/ITLwjJd.jpg)
The replacements are 19mm with high profile NSR tyres stretched on, and even then are a good bit smaller.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)