23rd-Feb-21, 08:50 AM
Proxy racing is a great opportunity for people like me who don’t have access to a club. I have been taking part in proxy drag racing in the States for about four years now. The races are held about every two months. I regularly send about five cars and have been reasonably successful. My cars are packed and sent across the pond and are returned quickly, with no damage.
The races that Andy has organised have been very successful and he now has some of the Americans sending cars over here. More proxy events would be very welcome and I am sure they would be well supported even after the pandemic is over. The Rally sprint event has also been well supported.
The races that Andy has organised have been very successful and he now has some of the Americans sending cars over here. More proxy events would be very welcome and I am sure they would be well supported even after the pandemic is over. The Rally sprint event has also been well supported.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)