7th-Feb-21, 11:42 AM
I like both presentation formats.
It's great to be able to identify your own cars in individual stills - but interesting - if you can spot them - to see how well or badly your own cars actually perform compared to the opposition.
The only two Rally Team Chesterfield cars I spotted in the live stream were the F40, which seemed to plough straight on at some corners and the white and red Escort Cosworth, which generally seemed 'ok-ish'
It's great to be able to identify your own cars in individual stills - but interesting - if you can spot them - to see how well or badly your own cars actually perform compared to the opposition.
The only two Rally Team Chesterfield cars I spotted in the live stream were the F40, which seemed to plough straight on at some corners and the white and red Escort Cosworth, which generally seemed 'ok-ish'

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)