Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread
#9

Hello Kev,
That's not looking good. Did the tyre get quite hot?  I think that short blasts are best.  
The front tyres are narrower than the rear so a swap won't be on. The word on truing from Chris Walker was to use alcohol to try to improve the surface but he didn't say how many glasses to drink!
Mind you gummy might be good.

Leo
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 4th-Feb-21, 08:57 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 4th-Feb-21, 09:14 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by woodcote - 4th-Feb-21, 09:31 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 5th-Feb-21, 10:22 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 5th-Feb-21, 12:08 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by woodcote - 5th-Feb-21, 12:23 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 5th-Feb-21, 02:14 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 6th-Feb-21, 03:07 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 6th-Feb-21, 05:54 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 8th-Feb-21, 10:00 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 6th-Feb-21, 06:11 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 6th-Feb-21, 10:30 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 7th-Feb-21, 03:49 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 8th-Feb-21, 07:07 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 8th-Feb-21, 10:43 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 9th-Feb-21, 11:23 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by KensRedZed - 9th-Feb-21, 02:16 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 9th-Feb-21, 06:54 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 10th-Feb-21, 04:25 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by pj racing - 14th-Feb-21, 06:28 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Feb-21, 12:58 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by KensRedZed - 15th-Feb-21, 02:28 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-Feb-21, 05:29 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by KensRedZed - 16th-Feb-21, 12:28 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by pj racing - 17th-Feb-21, 07:29 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 17th-Feb-21, 10:14 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 17th-Feb-21, 10:19 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 17th-Feb-21, 10:31 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 22nd-Feb-21, 07:26 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 24th-Feb-21, 07:40 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 28th-Feb-21, 07:12 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 1st-Mar-21, 03:04 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 7th-Mar-21, 12:59 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 7th-Mar-21, 02:46 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 8th-Mar-21, 09:13 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Mike174 - 8th-Mar-21, 01:10 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 8th-Mar-21, 01:47 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 10th-Mar-21, 07:22 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 10th-Mar-21, 09:48 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 11th-Mar-21, 06:33 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 20th-Mar-21, 06:00 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 20th-Mar-21, 06:55 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 4th-Apr-21, 06:50 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by woodcote - 4th-Apr-21, 09:23 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 4th-Apr-21, 10:52 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 11th-Apr-21, 12:50 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 11th-Apr-21, 07:19 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 12th-Apr-21, 09:56 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 27th-Apr-21, 04:56 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 30th-Apr-21, 04:25 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 4th-May-21, 09:53 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 10th-May-21, 07:53 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 11th-May-21, 08:53 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 12th-May-21, 07:36 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 15th-May-21, 08:46 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 15th-May-21, 02:31 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 15th-May-21, 04:25 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 15th-May-21, 09:47 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 16th-May-21, 05:39 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by BAracer - 16th-May-21, 08:21 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 16th-May-21, 12:31 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 16th-May-21, 05:17 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 22nd-May-21, 09:50 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 23rd-May-21, 10:34 AM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by woodcote - 23rd-May-21, 03:57 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 23rd-May-21, 04:07 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 24th-May-21, 05:35 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by I.Pace - 24th-May-21, 05:38 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by pj racing - 27th-May-21, 07:34 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by OXO cube - 28th-May-21, 12:19 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Graham - 28th-May-21, 12:28 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by woodcote - 28th-May-21, 04:53 PM
RE: Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread - by Scuderia_Turini - 28th-May-21, 08:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
26th-Sep-26, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)