2nd-Feb-21, 08:32 PM
Don't mind me too much Ken, I am usually speaking with tongue firmly planted in one cheek as I launch the slot gospel from my soap-stand.
- - unless it involves Australians . . or sport, especially when it is Australians AND sport. And if it is Australians and cricket . . . well let's not go there.... :)
Actually, we're mainly on home tracks under 100 feet. This was one of our quicker guys, and three mid pack, racing Group 5 last December on my track.
They are lapping between 5.5 and 5.7 for 65 feet, but the quickest guys are 5.1 - 5.2 for this class. Being my own track, I can go 4.8 in my favourite practice/tuning lane.
- - unless it involves Australians . . or sport, especially when it is Australians AND sport. And if it is Australians and cricket . . . well let's not go there.... :)
Actually, we're mainly on home tracks under 100 feet. This was one of our quicker guys, and three mid pack, racing Group 5 last December on my track.
They are lapping between 5.5 and 5.7 for 65 feet, but the quickest guys are 5.1 - 5.2 for this class. Being my own track, I can go 4.8 in my favourite practice/tuning lane.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)