2nd-Feb-21, 02:32 PM
Jeremy. Congrats! You won't regret buying it.
Slotloco. I stand corrected. A deviation in weight being off center on a rotating object is RPM sensitive. You clearly race at much higher RPM's than I do. You swim in an ocean. Chris Walker likes to remind me in a friendly way that I basically spash around in a pond. I prefer to race slow class cars. My cars don't vibrate at slower speeds. I win too many races to be ignored. The guys in my club fear my aluminum chassis to the point they've now started to buy them from me. Not a bad thing really.
However, I might finish dead last in your club. I've been racing less than 3-years.
Cheers,
Ken
Slotloco. I stand corrected. A deviation in weight being off center on a rotating object is RPM sensitive. You clearly race at much higher RPM's than I do. You swim in an ocean. Chris Walker likes to remind me in a friendly way that I basically spash around in a pond. I prefer to race slow class cars. My cars don't vibrate at slower speeds. I win too many races to be ignored. The guys in my club fear my aluminum chassis to the point they've now started to buy them from me. Not a bad thing really.
However, I might finish dead last in your club. I've been racing less than 3-years.
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)