2nd-Feb-21, 12:48 PM
My mistake...even my Italian friends describe an americano as "dirty water", but I struggle with the concept of the expresso, i.e. sit down with a cup, swirl it round, one sip and it's gone, stand up. All over in about 15 seconds.
Along with the Hudy, I had to raise enough funds for a power supply as well. Recommendation was "adjustable down to 0v, with at least a 5a output". Quite a few 0-30v/10a units available, but I could just imagine myself accidentally pumping too many volts though the truer with the wrong twist of a knob. But managed to find a 0-16v/10a unit, and this is on it's way to me from China as I write.
Along with the Hudy, I had to raise enough funds for a power supply as well. Recommendation was "adjustable down to 0v, with at least a 5a output". Quite a few 0-30v/10a units available, but I could just imagine myself accidentally pumping too many volts though the truer with the wrong twist of a knob. But managed to find a 0-16v/10a unit, and this is on it's way to me from China as I write.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)