1st-Feb-21, 03:27 AM
I bought a tire truer because my cars used to vibrate as they picked up speed due to out of round tires. The faster the cars were crazy to drive.
I looked at the entire market before buying a truer. ScaleAuto, Razor, etc. The Hudy is not perfect. Nothing on this earth is. But it's way better than pretty much anything else out there.
How much vibration does a 100th of a mm deviation on the truing axle create? Not enough to worry about in my opinion. My fastest cars run smoother than peach fuzz after using the Hudy. I'm not asking my tire truer for perfection. I just want smoother running cars. Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned.
I highly recommend the Hudy tire truer, and would gladly buy another. Not one of my cars has a vibration problem anymore. I love my Hudy.
Sometimes we need to step back and ask "Are we being too fussy?".
I win races because of my Hudy. I'm a super happy Hudy customer.
I looked at the entire market before buying a truer. ScaleAuto, Razor, etc. The Hudy is not perfect. Nothing on this earth is. But it's way better than pretty much anything else out there.
How much vibration does a 100th of a mm deviation on the truing axle create? Not enough to worry about in my opinion. My fastest cars run smoother than peach fuzz after using the Hudy. I'm not asking my tire truer for perfection. I just want smoother running cars. Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned.
I highly recommend the Hudy tire truer, and would gladly buy another. Not one of my cars has a vibration problem anymore. I love my Hudy.
Sometimes we need to step back and ask "Are we being too fussy?".
I win races because of my Hudy. I'm a super happy Hudy customer.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)