28th-Jan-21, 11:08 PM
I look forward to proxy HO drag racing and sending my first car all the way from Toronto, Canada. A clunky T-jet from a small, dusty collection.
I'm too late to enter the next HO drag race. It's never too late to be late. That gives me time to locate spare pick-ups, solder braids, get tires from FrankTheRacer, make a test track, test my car(s), etc...
I don't own any Scalex HO. I need to start looking at where to buy, etc.
What is this thing you call "Rally Sprint"? My humble apologies, but we don't have many of those in Canada.
I'm too late to enter the next HO drag race. It's never too late to be late. That gives me time to locate spare pick-ups, solder braids, get tires from FrankTheRacer, make a test track, test my car(s), etc...
I don't own any Scalex HO. I need to start looking at where to buy, etc.
What is this thing you call "Rally Sprint"? My humble apologies, but we don't have many of those in Canada.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)