26th-Jan-21, 03:04 PM
Even better - I will move them into a new thread 
There are more proxy events happening than usual at the moment. I will have a look round and try and come up with a proper list with links.
On SlotRacer we've had reports of our HO drag racing, the 1/43 scale Little Monte Carlo Hillclimb and forthcoming ProNoMag 2021, the 1/32 scale International Proxy Series, Wye Valley Summer and Winter Stages and the WHO Winter Rally-Sprint. There are more out there.
There are more proxy events happening than usual at the moment. I will have a look round and try and come up with a proper list with links.
On SlotRacer we've had reports of our HO drag racing, the 1/43 scale Little Monte Carlo Hillclimb and forthcoming ProNoMag 2021, the 1/32 scale International Proxy Series, Wye Valley Summer and Winter Stages and the WHO Winter Rally-Sprint. There are more out there.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)