,,,,,,Vorsprung Durch Technik,,,,,
![[Image: 50871930171_a89f5d0d5f_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50871930171_a89f5d0d5f_z.jpg)
Audi 1 2 3,,,,Although I particularly enjoyed racing the Ford RS 200's,,,
Doug Passell top of the podium,,,,2nd place,,,Oli Abbott, you pushed Andy Player into Fourth,,,,and 3rd place Graham Edwards,,,
Here are the full set of Results,,,
DOUG PASSELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.19.83
OLI ABBOTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.21.33
GRAHAM EDWARDS,,,,,,1.24.19
ANDY PLAYER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.24.85
DAVID PASSELL,,,,,,,,,,,,1.31.54
ANDY DAVIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.16
PAUL COOPER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.21
LEO CAPALDI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.36
CLIVE MILLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.37.79
I have raced Class A tonight as well,,,but will post pics and results tomorrow,,,
Ta Ta For Now
![[Image: 50871930171_a89f5d0d5f_z.jpg]](https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50871930171_a89f5d0d5f_z.jpg)
Audi 1 2 3,,,,Although I particularly enjoyed racing the Ford RS 200's,,,
Doug Passell top of the podium,,,,2nd place,,,Oli Abbott, you pushed Andy Player into Fourth,,,,and 3rd place Graham Edwards,,,
Here are the full set of Results,,,
DOUG PASSELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.19.83
OLI ABBOTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.21.33
GRAHAM EDWARDS,,,,,,1.24.19
ANDY PLAYER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.24.85
DAVID PASSELL,,,,,,,,,,,,1.31.54
ANDY DAVIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.16
PAUL COOPER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.21
LEO CAPALDI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.33.36
CLIVE MILLS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1.37.79
I have raced Class A tonight as well,,,but will post pics and results tomorrow,,,
Ta Ta For Now

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)