15th-Jan-21, 06:13 PM
The arriving cars are rapidly taking over the house - much to everyone's excitement
It's going to be a busy weekend of setting up Rally HQ, beginning to sort the cars, preparing next Wednesday's presentation ceremony and for SS2 on Thursday.
Our aim is to get coverage from the stages up asap. That'll be results, pictures, reports and - hopefully - some brief video clips. Most of the info will be posted in the evenings or at the weekend. Every Wednesday, I'll put together a Rally HQ weekly news briefing here on SlotRacer Online - expect it to go live around 5pm UK time.
Next Tuesday, I'll start a separate Race Report thread. I will post reminders here - but do make sure you follow the new thread to get notifications.
Just five days to go
It's going to be a busy weekend of setting up Rally HQ, beginning to sort the cars, preparing next Wednesday's presentation ceremony and for SS2 on Thursday.
Our aim is to get coverage from the stages up asap. That'll be results, pictures, reports and - hopefully - some brief video clips. Most of the info will be posted in the evenings or at the weekend. Every Wednesday, I'll put together a Rally HQ weekly news briefing here on SlotRacer Online - expect it to go live around 5pm UK time.
Next Tuesday, I'll start a separate Race Report thread. I will post reminders here - but do make sure you follow the new thread to get notifications.
Just five days to go

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)