10th-Jan-21, 02:11 PM
Very fishy
I shall be making sure those cars don't have magnets 
More rally-sprint sized boxes arrived yesterday - all are in quarantine. I have received entry forms from seventeen people - with most of their cars arrived or posted, plus at least half a dozen more promised - including a big box from Chesterfield via TopDown, which I've only counted as one entry.
The classes break down like this at the moment...
Class A - Scalextric pre-DPR WRC: Graham, Rebecca, Andy, Jeremy, Clive, Mike S, Paul C (7)
Class B - Scalextric DPR Group B: Graham, Andy, Clive, Leo, Paul C (5)
Class C - UK Slot Rally (Classic, 80s & Modern): Graham, Rebecca, Andy, Jeremy, Clive, Alan W, Pete, Craig, Steve J, Leo, Mike S, Paul C, Alan B, Sebastian B, Phil F, Kev, Phil B (17)
Entry forms have been sent to: Simon C, Oli, Stephen M, Doug, Ade, Simon K, Andy D
I shall be making sure those cars don't have magnets 
More rally-sprint sized boxes arrived yesterday - all are in quarantine. I have received entry forms from seventeen people - with most of their cars arrived or posted, plus at least half a dozen more promised - including a big box from Chesterfield via TopDown, which I've only counted as one entry.
The classes break down like this at the moment...
Class A - Scalextric pre-DPR WRC: Graham, Rebecca, Andy, Jeremy, Clive, Mike S, Paul C (7)
Class B - Scalextric DPR Group B: Graham, Andy, Clive, Leo, Paul C (5)
Class C - UK Slot Rally (Classic, 80s & Modern): Graham, Rebecca, Andy, Jeremy, Clive, Alan W, Pete, Craig, Steve J, Leo, Mike S, Paul C, Alan B, Sebastian B, Phil F, Kev, Phil B (17)
Entry forms have been sent to: Simon C, Oli, Stephen M, Doug, Ade, Simon K, Andy D

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)