Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thunderslot - new McLarens!
#7

My biggest disappointment with Thunderslot is that the cars are so oversized and I don't think them being intended as racers is a valid excuse.

I suppose if they are being raced in a club class where everyone has the same oversized cars that is ok but I am sceptical that they would meet the rules for CSCRA and the Thunderslot championship allows so many alternative parts that the extra cost to be competitive on top of spending £90 on the base car makes it prohibitive.    
Great subjects but I regret to say that I won't be buying one any time soon.
[+] 2 members Like autoavia's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by woodcote - 8th-Jan-21, 10:34 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by BAracer - 8th-Jan-21, 10:46 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by woodcote - 8th-Jan-21, 11:54 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Anthony B - 8th-Jan-21, 07:33 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Jan-21, 08:33 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by BAracer - 8th-Jan-21, 08:41 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by autoavia - 9th-Jan-21, 09:24 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Hotlap - 13th-Jan-21, 02:49 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by DPJ - 14th-Jan-21, 08:01 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by KensRedZed - 15th-Jan-21, 03:28 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by DPJ - 15th-Jan-21, 05:57 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by mickey thumbs - 15th-Jan-21, 04:11 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by KensRedZed - 15th-Jan-21, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
17th-Jan-20, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)