Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thunderslot - new McLarens!
#4

I know they are racers, I know they have technology for that, they look good even if oversized, and I would love one - but just on 90 quid is too much for me.....

For that I would go for - as I do - LMM cars. whose detail and accuracy is unsurpassed....

And I agree - Giovanni is a superb man. Had the absolute pleasure of chatting with him when he had just been pushed from NSR and was starting Thunderslot!
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by woodcote - 8th-Jan-21, 10:34 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by BAracer - 8th-Jan-21, 10:46 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by woodcote - 8th-Jan-21, 11:54 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Anthony B - 8th-Jan-21, 07:33 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Jan-21, 08:33 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by BAracer - 8th-Jan-21, 08:41 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by autoavia - 9th-Jan-21, 09:24 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by Hotlap - 13th-Jan-21, 02:49 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by DPJ - 14th-Jan-21, 08:01 PM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by KensRedZed - 15th-Jan-21, 03:28 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by DPJ - 15th-Jan-21, 05:57 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by mickey thumbs - 15th-Jan-21, 04:11 AM
RE: Thunderslot - new McLarens! - by KensRedZed - 15th-Jan-21, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
17th-Jan-20, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)