5th-Jan-21, 02:43 PM
Hi guys and girls,
First I would like to say thank you for letting me enter this event from the wilds of the north east! I’m (like an increasing number of people) got in to this hobby again about a year ago and only recently found out aabout proxy racing.
I thought I would show you my entry to this rally, no idea how they will do but I enjoyed getting them ready.
Class 1 scalextric Skoda Fabia wrc 4x4
Class 3 SCX Toyota Celica 4x4
Will be on the lookout for any more proxy events in the future. Good luck and stay safe.
P.s. would be good to see other people entrants.
First I would like to say thank you for letting me enter this event from the wilds of the north east! I’m (like an increasing number of people) got in to this hobby again about a year ago and only recently found out aabout proxy racing.
I thought I would show you my entry to this rally, no idea how they will do but I enjoyed getting them ready.
Class 1 scalextric Skoda Fabia wrc 4x4
Class 3 SCX Toyota Celica 4x4
Will be on the lookout for any more proxy events in the future. Good luck and stay safe.
P.s. would be good to see other people entrants.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)