30th-Apr-19, 02:18 PM
Hello Alexis,
Its understandable that the 2019 event has been cancelled, looking forward to 2020.
The two friends who help me host the Scottish round enjoy this event much more than the World Rally Proxy (ooops, did I say that out loud?) because of the variety of cars and the opportunity for debate whilst judging the concours aspect.
I guess the gap can be usefully consumed in prep time ... although I'll probably leave it the last minute
Leo
Its understandable that the 2019 event has been cancelled, looking forward to 2020.
The two friends who help me host the Scottish round enjoy this event much more than the World Rally Proxy (ooops, did I say that out loud?) because of the variety of cars and the opportunity for debate whilst judging the concours aspect.
I guess the gap can be usefully consumed in prep time ... although I'll probably leave it the last minute
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)