Posts: 32
Threads: 18
Likes Received: 43 in 22 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Here is a tour of our track:
Any and all comments are more than welcomed!
Thanks
John
(This post was last modified: 24th-Apr-20, 02:21 PM by
kitman.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Great video and lovely track - thanks for sharing
•
Posts: 32
Threads: 18
Likes Received: 43 in 22 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
abie321, thanks so much for watching and for your post!
John
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello John,
Very nice video, great to hear the history of your layout. I had not realised your track was Carrera, I have a Carrera layout also so know the track well and when you mentioned the dip I thought "how?" then you explained. Funnily enough just last week I tried to flatten out a banked section using a hot air gun but it didn't go well ...
For the straightaway name, how about "Petite Arc" ? (Reference the little arch, but I appreciate there is no humour in that).
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 32
Threads: 18
Likes Received: 43 in 22 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Leo, thanks so much for watching and for your post!
Sorry to hear that your adventure with a heat gun did not go as imagined, I know the feeling!
Great name! thanks so much I will add it to the list!!
John
•
Posts: 162
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 312 in 146 posts
Likes Given: 180
Joined: Apr 2019
Always love your videos John. That was a great watch and the track looks great.
•
Posts: 32
Threads: 18
Likes Received: 43 in 22 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Gareth, thanks so much for watching and for your post!
I'm so pleased that you are enjoying the videos!
More to come!
Thanks
John