Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning,
I would like to ask again that if there are people interested in entering a future proxy to show their support by completing the Questionnaire regarding possible "Themes" as listed on the leading page please. I had only 8 respondents so far.
•
Posts: 572
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 726
Joined: Mar 2021
I’m near ready to go as this one just returned from a proxy and 2 more chassis variations have been built and all are off testing. Hoping to compete against an RX-7 or others.
•
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I will leave the questionnaire open for another month, we had now 9 respondents, somewhat short of the 14 I had in the earlier related topic.
•
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,550
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Graham
I recall filling one out recently...is this the same one or a different one?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(8th-Mar-26, 01:09 PM)BAracer Wrote: Graham
I recall filling one out recently...is this the same one or a different one?
It is the same, so I have your choices recorded
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Future proxy announcement on 1st April.
Until then you can still vote for your preferred themes
(This post was last modified: 12th-Mar-26, 12:22 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 4,020
Threads: 685
Likes Received: 9,014 in 3,104 posts
Likes Given: 9,336
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Before or after midday
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(12th-Mar-26, 05:59 PM)woodcote Wrote: Before or after midday 
As soon as I had breakfast ……which could be lunch time
(This post was last modified: 12th-Mar-26, 06:35 PM by
Graham.)
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
I have received the 13th respondent’s form today, so we are very nearly there and the chosen theme will be revealed as planned sometime on the 1st April
But the forms are still open until then.
(This post was last modified: 18th-Mar-26, 06:50 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 4,497
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,048 in 1,807 posts
Likes Given: 4,190
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I can't wait to see what you propose for the next one Graham
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•