Posts: 24
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 30 in 12 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
I am also into classic cars and one particular iconic small British car in particular.
Being unable to find a classic mini in micro I decided to make one. I used the body of a pull back and go model and grafted it to a micro chassis.
It runs really well.
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,419 in 1,395 posts
Likes Given: 3,130
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Sweet!
•
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,036 in 520 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
•
Posts: 24
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 30 in 12 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Feb 2026
•
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,419 in 1,395 posts
Likes Given: 3,130
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Woodcote used to host proxy HO drag racing. He had an interesting class where we would take Micro Scalextric cartoon cars and install drag racing bodies on them. Cheap and fast cars. Fun times.