Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good evening
I feel that with the " Global Touring Cars Challenge proxy " in 2026, it will be a cross roads for me organising these events, and that I should take time to canvas opinion as to how to proceed in the future to maintain the interest of the current participants and hopefully encourage others to take part as well.
I hope to get some good feedback, either to make changes to the style of proxy or to keep things as they are for the next proxy or series of proxy's. It will be the case that perhaps some ideas can more easily be accomodated than others depending on the type of slot cars available and the nature of the theme.
So if your a current or previous proxy competition slot car entrant wanting to offer some advice, or someone who is interested but is yet to take the plunge, please feel free to complete the form.
Questionaire
https://forms.gle/6Uq4UcxnoP8x8djn8
Allternatively you can use the PDF file attached and email it to me at graham.gaedwards@gmail.com
(This post was last modified: 18th-Oct-25, 08:56 AM by
Graham.)
Posts: 4,497
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,048 in 1,807 posts
Likes Given: 4,190
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Done
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 37
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 37 in 19 posts
Likes Given: 101
Joined: Aug 2025
Location New Zealand
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
I cannot complete the form because I don't have a Google account, nor will I create one...
•
Posts: 3,213
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,777 in 2,084 posts
Likes Given: 564
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(15th-Oct-25, 08:30 AM)Henk Wrote: I cannot complete the form because I don't have a Google account, nor will I create one...
I can send you a PDF copy of the form if you care to message me your email details ?
Posts: 572
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 726
Joined: Mar 2021
Graham, I also do not have a google account, but as you know, I always have an opinion

Please shoot me over a PDF.
•
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Sent you an Email via this website, looking forward to receive the pdf
•
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,550
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Form filled out
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
•
Posts: 189
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 220 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 256
Joined: Mar 2020
•