Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Run a trued tyre on a truer as slow as it can turn, drop superglue on then spread with a piece of wire then sprinkle bicarb powder all over the glue, a quick blast with activator, leave a few mins then true again. Rock hard and will last miles.
•
Posts: 1,230
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Or .... open an existing Humbrol tinlet, dip brush, paint tyre treads, clean brush. 1hr later, tyres done, with nothing new to buy. Sorry, I'm a cheapskate
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
I like topdowns idea , although I think colour choice would be of some importance
Steve
•