23rd-Aug-24, 08:08 AM
Global GT Challenge Proxy
26th-Aug-24, 02:12 PM
PLAN B
I have seen that the level of interest for an "All Revoslot" competition is somewhat muted, with only possibly up to 10 entrants offering any interest and with mostly those who did favouring GT2, I think we had one vote for GT1 and GP2. There could be number of reasons for the lower level of interest but I think it is worth proposing an alternative Plan to the original. Generally speaking we need around 15 entrants to make it worth running the proxy events.
So Plan B
[attachment=36911]
This is still just a basic proposal, so don't go building any cars as yet. And any suggestions are welcomed.
I have seen that the level of interest for an "All Revoslot" competition is somewhat muted, with only possibly up to 10 entrants offering any interest and with mostly those who did favouring GT2, I think we had one vote for GT1 and GP2. There could be number of reasons for the lower level of interest but I think it is worth proposing an alternative Plan to the original. Generally speaking we need around 15 entrants to make it worth running the proxy events.
So Plan B
[attachment=36911]
This is still just a basic proposal, so don't go building any cars as yet. And any suggestions are welcomed.
26th-Aug-24, 02:30 PM
Yep...got two cars gathering dust that could do Events 2 and 3.
I love puttering with gears
26th-Aug-24, 03:47 PM
You will have to ask the hosts if they allow Urethane tyres...ours currently doesn't
...but I like the general idea for Plan B
...but I like the general idea for Plan B
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
26th-Aug-24, 05:50 PM
I’m in for Event 3, not sure how the car feels about it…..Revoslot Proxies have not been kind to the Brumos Team
26th-Aug-24, 07:10 PM
Just changed the title name, I think the plan B might work best for those with or without Revo’s
26th-Aug-24, 07:59 PM
LMP 1994-2006 would resurrect a few old cars currently gathering dust...I like this era a lot
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
28th-Aug-24, 03:57 PM
Made some further progress with this proposal today
[attachment=36939]
So that Event 1 is a Revoslot only event for both GT1 & GT2 cars, awards for the winner of both Classes
Event 2 is much the same as the Event we had in the "GT Sports Cars Slotting" proxy Event for Global GT.
But award for fastest car overall and fastest Modified construction fixed motor (plastic chassis only)
Event 3 is a more open format for LMP cars.
Similarly an award for fastest car overall and fastest Modified construction( fixed motor)
[attachment=36939]
So that Event 1 is a Revoslot only event for both GT1 & GT2 cars, awards for the winner of both Classes
Event 2 is much the same as the Event we had in the "GT Sports Cars Slotting" proxy Event for Global GT.
But award for fastest car overall and fastest Modified construction fixed motor (plastic chassis only)
Event 3 is a more open format for LMP cars.
Similarly an award for fastest car overall and fastest Modified construction( fixed motor)
28th-Aug-24, 07:25 PM
Proxy car list (although I might have accidentally left some out )
Let me know if you think of one that is.
[attachment=36941]
Let me know if you think of one that is.
[attachment=36941]
29th-Aug-24, 01:27 PM
Ninco also did a BMW V12 LMR, funnily enough I was looking at one the day before this list was posted.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)