Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Do NSR, Slot.it or others make tyres suitable for the standard wheels on an SCX Fiat Abarth. If not, do they make suitable tyres to fit Pendles Mini-sized alloy wheel set. Rubber of sorts, not silicone or urethane please.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Probably something like the PCS 32138t tyres which are F22 rubber.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Thanks, worth a try.
I'll add a set to my next order.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
You can shrink tyres...stick them in a food dehydrator for an hour at 80 degrees...ask me how I know
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
For your reference, I got some tiny tyres from here for my Mini and Cortina. They fit and work well.
Scalextric-car.co.uk
I love puttering with gears