Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tiny tyres?
#1

Do NSR, Slot.it or others make tyres suitable for the standard wheels on an SCX Fiat Abarth. If not, do they make suitable tyres to fit Pendles Mini-sized alloy wheel set. Rubber of sorts, not silicone or urethane please.
Quote
#2

Probably something like the PCS 32138t tyres which are F22 rubber.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#3

Thanks, worth a try. Thumbup 

I'll add a set to my next order.
Quote
#4

You can shrink tyres...stick them in a food dehydrator for an hour at 80 degrees...ask me how I know  Thumbup

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#5

For your reference, I got some tiny tyres from here for my Mini and Cortina. They fit and work well. 

Scalextric-car.co.uk

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Gpa113
19th-Nov-25, 03:06 PM
Last Post by Brumos RSR
8th-Nov-23, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Mike174
31st-Oct-22, 10:12 PM
Last Post by CMOTD
10th-Jun-22, 10:03 AM
Last Post by Top Down
24th-May-22, 08:36 AM
Last Post by munter
12th-Apr-22, 08:23 PM
Last Post by Top Down
7th-Dec-21, 09:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)