8th-Feb-22, 05:16 PM
Race # 2 is scheduled at the Wayne's World track in Connecticut, USA. Smokeio our host just completed qualifying on the weekend, the top qualifier was Smokeio, followed by Cgyracer, and in third it's a tie between Brumos RSR & Loanshark. All very close times when you look at the qualifying results.....it will come down to how well the individual cars will gather laps in a race situation. Currently the race is scheduled for Wednesday 6:30PM EST.
Comment from Smokeio Post Qualifying:
So I have numerous thoughts, comments, and theories after running the cars during qualifying:
First of all I love the process of qualifying. Especially after watching the excitement of the shootout, I think it’s more exciting than watching the race. I hope everyone enjoyed “the show”. Thanks to Wayne for driving. I believe he does a fair and great job getting the most out of each car.
There are so many great cars it’s amazing. The top cars are so close does it matter who finished where at this point. The fact that they are so quick here is quite an accomplishment.
I am a little disappointed the Scaleauto tires do not work as well on this track. I had tested them on my track and here and they did not perform as well as Ultragrips. This qualifying proved that out. I think these tires need a lot of rubber laid down in order to hook up. It will be interesting to watch how they run in the race and on other tracks but they may not be the replacement for the NSR tires we hoped for.
It’s nice to see a shake up with different people doing well and not see the GTE’s dominating. I hope the series continues with no one car type on top.
With that said, we come to a different type of track and the #10 is again near the top does not bode well for us competitors. Sure it’s early but this is a sign we are in trouble!
The race is scheduled for this Wednesday 6:30 EST. We are going to live stream the timing and scoring.
![[Image: 1-AD5-D7-C0-B900-476-C-9115-2-A0848-A0-D98-B.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/ZnzkVzHP/1-AD5-D7-C0-B900-476-C-9115-2-A0848-A0-D98-B.jpg)
Race #2 Qualifying Video
Pictures of the twisty technical Wayne's World track.
![[Image: 358-CF5-BF-5-BA8-4-E3-E-8-CC3-93-C7850872-CA.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/hvLkYZZk/358-CF5-BF-5-BA8-4-E3-E-8-CC3-93-C7850872-CA.jpg)
Comment from Smokeio Post Qualifying:
So I have numerous thoughts, comments, and theories after running the cars during qualifying:
First of all I love the process of qualifying. Especially after watching the excitement of the shootout, I think it’s more exciting than watching the race. I hope everyone enjoyed “the show”. Thanks to Wayne for driving. I believe he does a fair and great job getting the most out of each car.
There are so many great cars it’s amazing. The top cars are so close does it matter who finished where at this point. The fact that they are so quick here is quite an accomplishment.
I am a little disappointed the Scaleauto tires do not work as well on this track. I had tested them on my track and here and they did not perform as well as Ultragrips. This qualifying proved that out. I think these tires need a lot of rubber laid down in order to hook up. It will be interesting to watch how they run in the race and on other tracks but they may not be the replacement for the NSR tires we hoped for.
It’s nice to see a shake up with different people doing well and not see the GTE’s dominating. I hope the series continues with no one car type on top.
With that said, we come to a different type of track and the #10 is again near the top does not bode well for us competitors. Sure it’s early but this is a sign we are in trouble!
The race is scheduled for this Wednesday 6:30 EST. We are going to live stream the timing and scoring.
![[Image: 1-AD5-D7-C0-B900-476-C-9115-2-A0848-A0-D98-B.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/ZnzkVzHP/1-AD5-D7-C0-B900-476-C-9115-2-A0848-A0-D98-B.jpg)
Race #2 Qualifying Video
Pictures of the twisty technical Wayne's World track.
![[Image: 358-CF5-BF-5-BA8-4-E3-E-8-CC3-93-C7850872-CA.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/hvLkYZZk/358-CF5-BF-5-BA8-4-E3-E-8-CC3-93-C7850872-CA.jpg)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: 21268566-27-E4-42-A8-B80-C-E9-BA6-EDC0-B06.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/vBY3073s/21268566-27-E4-42-A8-B80-C-E9-BA6-EDC0-B06.jpg)