Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Ken
If you see one on eBay UK that you fancy I have no problem buying for you and shipping out to Canada.
Rob
Posts: 3,214
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Umm, well I have a TR7 unmade kit (but not a George Turner one) and the chassis provided is a bit dodgy

Sadly thinks there is probably not enough time to make this Proxy
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
(27th-Jul-21, 07:28 PM)964rh Wrote: Ken
If you see one on eBay UK that you fancy I have no problem buying for you and shipping out to Canada.
Rob
Rob,
You are very kind! Thank you!
Woodcote knows I know how to send money to the UK since I started proxy drag-racing. I finally got with the 90's
I will keep my eyes open and send you a PM when I see something.
You're a good man, Rob.
Cheers,
Ken
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Our first cars have arrived - Kev's and Rob's TR7s will be out of quarantine on Monday. Rob has also sent a second Triumph that will serve as the course car.
It's August tomorrow
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I am alone in the house for a few days, so what better way to spend some time than fine tuning the TR...
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Aug-21, 09:29 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Andy,
The car will be on its way to you soon.
Posts: 189
Threads: 44
Likes Received: 249 in 105 posts
Likes Given: 195
Joined: Nov 2020
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Are those slot.it crown gears on the paper?
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 539
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 829 in 380 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
On it's way shortly.
(did I tell you I have history...?)
I love puttering with gears