Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GT3 Proxy 2022 Registration
#21

(2nd-Jun-21, 01:38 AM)Cgyracer Wrote:  Tatter sounds good,#50 is yours!  Sounds like you have something interesting up your sleeve!  Rob

It's probably nothing you guys haven't seen before, trying to keep it simple for my first entry, I'll put a build post up once I can get started, just waiting for a couple of parts to arrive  Yes
[+] 1 member Likes tatter06's post
Quote
#22

Ah, go on then - I can't resist!

I'll have #116 and I'll be ready to be shot down in the shootout Wrench
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#23

Yep, this is a little too tempting... Can I come in on this please.

I'll take #22 if tatter06 doesn't take it.  Otherwise I'll have #82
Thanks
[+] 1 member Likes AdeC's post
Quote
#24

Rob

#42 for me please, before I upset anymore regulars!

#19 it is then...thank goodness!

   

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#25

Thanks guys.....I'll get the registration list updated shortly.

Welcome Woodcote!!  #116 is yours.  AdeC yes you can have #22 as Tatter now has #50.  Looking forward to seeing what you two enter!

Baracer.... I have a lot of numbers printed too!   A lot of 1's and 0's lol!!
Rob
[+] 3 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote
#26

Fantastic to see the interest, thank you all for the support.

Chris
[+] 3 members Like F1Fan's post
Quote
#27

(3rd-Jun-21, 11:42 AM)BARacer Wrote:  Rob

#42 for me please, before I upset anymore regulars!

#19 it is then...thank goodness!
I have #33 printed like crazy also......you’re normal
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Quote
#28

Just wanted to give a big thank you to all the entrants (so far!) into the 2022 GT3 Proxy, there is still more time to accept entries before the August 31st deadline.  This is absolutely fantastic seeing all the interest that has been generated in this premier proxy event.   Thank you all!

Couple notes to keep you informed. 

The top 16 finishers from the current series + any previous champion will have a reserved spot in the series. 
There will be a "shootout" to determine who makes it into the 27 car field. 

- The 2021 season we just completed had 13 spots available with 16 entrants for the shootout.  (14 of the top 16 and previous winners entered and were guaranteed entry)
- The 2022 season tentatively has 12 spots available with 25 entrants for the shootout. (15 of the top 16 and previous winners entered and were guaranteed entry)

Almost half of the 25 shootout entrants will get a spot into the 2022 GT3 Proxy.  Decent odds but you will need to bring your "A" game!

Good luck everyone!
Rob
[+] 3 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote
#29

so to be clear
 
10 spots world wide are available from the shootout ?

looking forward to this even more
[+] 1 member Likes OXO cube's post
Quote
#30

Nope....even better!   12 spots available out of 25 entrants for the shootout.   15 spots are taken already from the top 16 that reentered.    This is as of right now.

Rob
[+] 3 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)