21st-May-21, 06:28 PM
GT3 Proxy 2022 Registration
21st-May-21, 07:38 PM
I'm will give this a go please.
#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).
#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).
25th-May-21, 03:33 PM
(24th-May-21, 05:15 PM)tatter06 Wrote: I'm will give this a go please.
#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).
Hi tatter06, awesome you are interested....#44 is the only number not on the Round #10 list which is unfortunately reserved by Dennis "gascarnut". Gascarnut dropped out after race #2 with mechanical issues. Is there a different number you would like as I think there might be a good chance that Gascarnut will use that number again next season. I'll mark you down as #44 but a good idea would be to select a back up number as BARacer did. Thanks! Rob
25th-May-21, 04:26 PM
(25th-May-21, 03:33 PM)Cgyracer Wrote:(24th-May-21, 05:15 PM)tatter06 Wrote: I'm will give this a go please.
#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).
Hi tatter06, awesome you are interested....#44 is the only number not on the Round #10 list which is unfortunately reserved by Dennis "gascarnut". Gascarnut dropped out after race #2 with mechanical issues. Is there a different number you would like as I think there might be a good chance that Gascarnut will use that number again next season. I'll mark you down as #44 but a good idea would be to select a back up number as BARacer did. Thanks! Rob
Hi Rob, fair enough #22 as a back up then please.
Thanks
Ash
26th-May-21, 07:02 AM
(21st-May-21, 05:48 PM)BARacer Wrote: Can I have #19 as my back up number please?
Rob
I don't like uncertainty in my life, please can I go with #19 as my first choice number.
And it looks like the pre-qualifying event is going to be huge with more cars than the proxy itself!
I love puttering with gears
28th-May-21, 01:37 PM
Just a reminder for interested entrants I would recommend signing up sooner than later to get the number you want. Existing 2021 entrants have first right to the number they used this season if they enter again.
Rob
Rob
28th-May-21, 04:58 PM
Gentlemen here is the latest GT3 eligible car list. Woodcote will attach it at the beginning of this GT3 thread for me as well. Thanks everyone.
Rob
Rob
1st-Jun-21, 11:35 AM
Rob - could I change my number to #50 please. I've decided on a body shell now and I already have one with a 50 so makes sense to make my life easier and go with that!
2nd-Jun-21, 01:38 AM
Tatter sounds good,#50 is yours! Sounds like you have something interesting up your sleeve! Rob
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)