Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SCX Motor mount
#1

I have and SCX car and I want to upgrade the running gear. I need a motor mount to replace the RX41 motor. Can anybody tell me what type that I will need? I have emailed Pendle three times and got no reply.
Quote
#2

The Slot.It SP08 adapter allows a standard S-Can (V-12) motor to be fitted in place of an RX motor.

Scaleauto sell their long-can 21.5k Sprinter motor in both 2WD (SC-0025c) and 4WD (SC-0025d) versions, which includes plastic adapters to fit it in place of an RX motor.

All available at Pendles.
Quote
#3

Thanks Andy, I was sure there was a replacement.
[+] 1 member Likes Mazda's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bowley
8th-Oct-24, 12:05 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Sep-24, 12:09 PM
Last Post by Kevan
15th-Aug-24, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Top Down
10th-Jun-24, 06:45 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
5th-Jan-24, 06:54 PM
Last Post by AlexisGaitanis
30th-Nov-23, 10:21 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
3rd-Apr-23, 01:32 AM
Last Post by Kevan
28th-Mar-23, 12:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)