Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scenery Visualisation
#11

A bit like this...

   

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#12

That is a great photo.
I wonder if the Escort made it back onto all 4 wheels, or it's roof......

The idea of drops and ditches to the side of a rally layout is indeed a good one.
Maybe a bit of both approaches, so some nice drifting is possible on the wider radius corners, with care needed on the elevated areas.

A rally layout is on my to do list, when, if, I eventually work my way through all the resin bodied kits I have.

Keep us informed of your progress  Checkeredflag
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post
Quote
#13

The Escort certainly de-slotted.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Nov-20, 09:33 AM
Last Post by Johnno
25th-Sep-19, 12:05 AM
Last Post by A62213
2nd-Sep-19, 11:32 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
22nd-Aug-19, 10:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)