Posts: 12
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 8 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Aug 2022
I am looking for some excellent quality classic track parts. A light clean is ok, but no rust or sandpaper scratches or grinding away the rails.
I also have some good classic track I don't need, some Triang parts I don't recognize.
This is just to generate interest, I'll post specifics later.
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I seem to have acquired a bit of Classic track, what pieces are you specifically after?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 12
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 8 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Aug 2022
So far:
Half standard curve C154 x 5
Short strait PT57 x 4
Probably more to follow. Track planner crashed without saving. I got a print though.
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Let me have a look today.
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I have found 5 x PT58 but only 1 x PT54.
Pictures for reference...what is the difference between PT57 and PT58?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,387 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
(22nd-Aug-22, 06:16 PM)BARacer Wrote: what is the difference between PT57 and PT58?
Their length differ 6/16".
PT57 l=7,8cm 3 1/16"
PT58 l=8,7cm 3 7/16"
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,558
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Wow...how could Scalextric have worked out they needed these two very similar sizes!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 12
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 8 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Aug 2022
(22nd-Aug-22, 06:16 PM)BARacer Wrote: I have found 5 x PT58 but only 1 x PT54.
Pictures for reference...what is the difference between PT57 and PT58?
Thankyou for looking. Don't worry about it. I found them on auction site, even some new ones.