Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Jan 2020
My father is getting back into the hobby after a 50+ year hiatus. He has a track designed that consists of about 70ft of carrera track. Obviously, we would like to buy used b/c of the cost, so I thought id put out my feelers. Ill get the exact type and number of individual pieces we need, but suffice to say.....lots.
We are in the USA, but willing to explore international options too. If you have a large stock to unload, or can suggest someone who does, we would be grateful.
Zach
•
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
Hi Zach,
Where abouts in the US?
I race Scalextric but Carrera is easy enough for me to get.
I live in Germany but am from Michigan. My Mom will be visiting in May and could maybe take a few things back and ship them within the US; assuming you are willing to cover the cost :-)
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
(26th-Jan-20, 06:23 PM)MajinZaku Wrote: My father is getting back into the hobby after a 50+ year hiatus. He has a track designed that consists of about 70ft of carrera track. Obviously, we would like to buy used b/c of the cost, so I thought id put out my feelers. Ill get the exact type and number of individual pieces we need, but suffice to say.....lots.
We are in the USA, but willing to explore international options too. If you have a large stock to unload, or can suggest someone who does, we would be grateful.
Zach
Any luck getting track? or has this gone by the way side? I have lots of pieces I can sell if you're still interested.
•