30th-May-22, 03:51 PM
Slot Track Scenics impressive Scalextric Digital track, Gaydon 2022.
If you build it, they will come.
But will they?
The stands are beginning to fill up.
I think I see something happening over there.
The tension builds!
They're here!
Take a look at those boys faces!
The photos don't really do the track justice. The attention to detail was amazing and the track itself went from junior waist height to almost adult chest height - maybe higher, with a long incline followed by a wicked zig-zag of straights and curves back to 'ground' level. Slot Track Scenics scenery and the Scalextric Digital cars and track took a real pounding over two solid days of racing but stood up well to the barrage.
Not so sure about the 1:1 marshalls. They must have been exhausted!
They were on their feet the whole weekend of intense organising, running and marshalling of races for a never-ending stream of people of all ages, friends, families and individuals alike.
Then they had to put it all away again!
Hats off the the STS team.
(No affiliation, I was just an amazed bystander.)
If you build it, they will come.
But will they?
The stands are beginning to fill up.
I think I see something happening over there.
The tension builds!
They're here!
Take a look at those boys faces!
The photos don't really do the track justice. The attention to detail was amazing and the track itself went from junior waist height to almost adult chest height - maybe higher, with a long incline followed by a wicked zig-zag of straights and curves back to 'ground' level. Slot Track Scenics scenery and the Scalextric Digital cars and track took a real pounding over two solid days of racing but stood up well to the barrage.
Not so sure about the 1:1 marshalls. They must have been exhausted!
They were on their feet the whole weekend of intense organising, running and marshalling of races for a never-ending stream of people of all ages, friends, families and individuals alike.
Then they had to put it all away again!
Hats off the the STS team.
(No affiliation, I was just an amazed bystander.)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)