Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SRC Announce 2021-23 Plans

Spanish manufacturer SRC have made a big announcement on their Facebook page this morning - some plans for the next two years...

Quote:For this 2021, SRC intended to make a presence at the international fair in Nuremberg but it would not be possible by COVID-19. Our statement of intentions to our public is and will be with your help here presenting today.
Together we are faster!!
www.src.es

There is another Group B rally car - the Audi Quattro S1 - plus a new Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V / Evo VI.

The Citroën Xsara Kit Car is long planned - as are the two BMWs - but it is good to see SRC reviving these projects.

Also on the list is a second LMP1 - the Porsche 919 - to join the Toyota TS050.

And finally, there is a mystery car... which of SRC’s ranges will this be in?

Hopefully we will see more during the year. SRC are always keen to bring their prototypes and plans to the UK Slot Car Festival, so expect some treasures to admire in May 2022.
[+] 6 members Like woodcote's post

Wow, at least three new types of rally cars in their program! SRC make my day! Rofl
Even their BMW 2.8CS could be used as base for Rauno Aaltonen's 3.0 CSL, Olympia Rallye 1972!
That Audi Sport Quattro S1 will be a great match with their Lancia Delta S4 and Peugeot 205 Turbo 16.

rallyhub Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like rallyhub's post

SRC do seem to be focusing on quality rather than quantity.

I hope these all make it to the market and are a success as they seem to be filling a few little gaps.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BARacer's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Dec-21, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Kevan
16th-Oct-21, 12:22 AM