Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Le Mans 2025...live on Quest HD (sky 144) at 10pm to 5am...then the last 2 hours tomorrow at 1pm
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Wonderful night time racing imagery
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Thanks for that. I already had the overnight session on to record but hadn't spotted the last 2 hrs coverage. That too is now on to record.
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
As far as I can tell, the leading seven cars are on the same lap, and the next five are only one lap behind.
That's close racing after 17hrs!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Hee hee... the customer Ferrari car in 2nd place has been told NOT to overtake the works Ferrari that's leading the race!
Got to love race politics!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
An oft' heard phrase on race night in our club..."Yellow first!"
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(15th-Jun-25, 07:14 AM)BAracer Wrote: Hee hee... the customer Ferrari car in 2nd place has been told NOT to overtake the works Ferrari that's leading the race!
Got to love race politics!
Karma...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•