Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Revoslot Ferrari 333SP A white kit - one part puzzling me
#1

I am building up a Revoslot Ferrari 333SP A White kit
I am stumped on where the exhaust block fits.

Usually it is obvious but not to me, bit baffled.

Please don't say at the back. Tease

Regards
Gerry


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote
#2

Photos on the PSR site of the finished car would suggest that you have a rogue component there...the pipes should run in the same direction as the rear diffuser fins.

I love puttering with gears
Quote
#3

If it's injection moulded it'll be impossible to make it wrong, I suggest that's not an exhaust we're looking at.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#4

Could what looks like the exhaust pipes, instead be lugs to allow the attachment of the diffuser?
Quote
#5

It’s upside down in your picture it should line up under the rear spoiler
Quote
#6

This is what my RTR version looks like fitted from underneath


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote
#7

Thanks, once you told me that it isn't an exhaust I can see where it goes now.
Silly old man.
Gerry
[+] 2 members Like Makem's post
Quote
#8

(9th-Jan-25, 05:24 PM)Makem Wrote:  Thanks, once you told me that it isn't an exhaust I can see where it goes now.
Silly old man.
Gerry

The exhausts are in silver and are part of the valence moulding so they only show end on.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
16th-May-26, 08:38 AM
Last Post by Gordon Steadman
13th-May-26, 07:39 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
7th-Jul-25, 03:13 PM
Last Post by fotodoug2
29th-Dec-24, 11:09 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Dec-24, 09:36 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
22nd-Nov-24, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)