Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Awesome - A running mate for the Lotus 25,Cooper t50s and the Ferrari Sharknoses
I gotta say I love the Caddy's as well and will join my stable for sure....
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I do like the Rover 3500 re-liveries.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 29
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 70 in 23 posts
Likes Given: 288
Joined: Jan 2021
Very pleased to see Cobra 39PH - off to pre-order that one now.
Also great to see a Shelby GT350 Mustang - I was hoping that might show up. Shame its a historic racer rather than a period car, but fingers crossed they are still to come - along with a black and gold Hertz rent-a-racer please!
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
The latest edition of the SlotRacer Digest is up on the
homepage. There are new cars from Carrera, NSR and Scalextric, an update from Octane, wheels from Staffs and a kit from MMK, supplemented by highlights from the SlotRacer Calendar and the best of slot car videos and photography.
Scalextric have done a good job with the Morse Jag. I saw a sample at the Gaugesmaster event last month and I was impressed. All my gripes about the the Mk1 racing version (no quarter lights, ill-defined central door pillar) have been put right with this one. Some extra tooling, great detail and the wheels are fabulous. £56 though...
The other highlight for me is a look at the first test shots of the Octane Peugeot 504 Safari. The production version is expected soon and will cost as least two Scalextric Jags, but Octane have done a good job filling gaps in the slot rally catalogue.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
(This post was last modified: 8th-Oct-24, 08:08 AM by
JasonB.)
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
Surprised to see the Pikes Peak Audi, wonder what the price tag would be.
Marelic Models have doen the model, they made 100 units at 235 euro and if their website is up to date one can still buy it.
https://www.slotcarspassion.com/maralic-...pike-peak/
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 193
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 326 in 126 posts
Likes Given: 922
Joined: Apr 2019
The SRC Peugeot is already sold out, I think they did a limited run.
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands