Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Can anyone recommend a UK source of alternative 'racing rubber' rear tyres for the Pioneer Dodge Charger please? Not silicone or urethane. Slot.it or NSR style rubber if such tyres exist, thanks.
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
Might be worth a shot….Thunderslot Muscle car tires.
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Thanks. I'll take a look.
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Mm. Way too wide. Won't fit under the fenders. I'll just have to go with a glue and true.
•
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 2 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Nov 2023
Try your local hobby shop for Slot.it or NSR style rubber rear tires for your Pioneer Dodge Charger. They should have some options.
(This post was last modified: 7th-Nov-23, 05:58 AM by
WilkFrisk.)
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,559
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Don't the tyre sizing tables from Slot.it and NSR give you any clues?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Not really. It's like a foreign language to me.
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
I still think these should work as I’ve put them on my Pioneer Camaro and Mustang.
https://www.professormotor.com/product-p/thtym004r.htm
They are 9.7mm wide not 10.8mm
•
Posts: 1,231
Threads: 142
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Ah, thanks. I'd been looking at those as the Thunderslot tyres seem really 'grippy' but that size seems to be out of stock in the UK at the moment.
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 728
Joined: Mar 2021
(8th-Nov-23, 02:58 PM)Top Down Wrote: Ah, thanks. I'd been looking at those as the Thunderslot tyres seem really 'grippy' but that size seems to be out of stock in the UK at the moment.
You have Friends, we can order a set or 2 for you and go from there…..
•